Before you know it, the holidays will be here as will numerous party invites. Whirl a Style is a neat little product that can help you achieve a wide variety of up-dos in a fraction of the time it would take to use other hair tools and endless amounts of bobby pins.
The strength of Whirl-a-Style is in the tool! Whirl-a-Style is a hairstyling product that addresses the versatile needs of women with active “on the go” lifestyles. This is a useful and easy device that allows the hair to be pulled back in a twist or bun without the use of bobby pins or claw clips. Each Whirl-a-Style Hairstyler device has a special slit through the center of the product where the hair is pulled, then rolled and styled as desired. Its simple, unique design does not pull hair or add weight to the head, both of which have been known to cause discomfort and headaches with other products.
- The Jumbo Large Whirl-a-Style is designed for those women who have especially long, thin or thick hair.
- The Large Whirl-a-Style provides a quick and easy way to style your hair in the traditional chignon or French twist.
- The Jumbo Medium Whirl-a-Style is great for medium length thin or thick hair!
- The Small Whirl-a-Style is great for styling small sections of hair. It works well with all lengths of hair, even shorter length hair.
- The Whirl-a-Style Minis are actually fun for both women and men. They may be used to create tight knots or twists and they will work equally well on long or short hair.
The concept is simple. To create a bun, you slide your hair through, twirl it up, and then clip the product into place:
So, how did it work? Unfortunately, because my hair is shoulder length and layered, I could not get all the hair in the bun. The part I was able to get in the bun held pretty tight and did not require any other clips or bobby pins to keep the bun itself secure. I had to use some pins to keep shorter hairs back and off my face. Once my hair grows out more I think this will work very nicely.
Where to buy: Visit http://www.whirlastyle.com/. You can also click the “store near you” tab to locate a specialty retailer near you.
How Much: The Whirl A Style (depending on size) range from $9-$10
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.