1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Easy! Pretty Women! I can watch that move back to back, time and again! I love it!
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Whinny People! Ugh! Not cool! We all have things we are not happy about, I don't need to hear every single "bad" thing that happens to you! Grow up and either grow a set or put on your big girl panties and get over it!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Supportive Awesome Bitch!
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Be an event planner. I love planning weddings and parties and conferences! I love all the detail and the background that goes into putting on a great event!
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
It use to be my face cleanser, moisturizer and makeup but now that I'm a Mary Kay consultant that's not as much of a splurge any more. Now the one thing I have to have even though it's not the most "economical" is the single serve on the go water flavor packets. I use them constantly! I drink tons of water but it can't be plain and I can't drink the same flavor multiple times in a day. So multiple flavors of the single serve packets are in order.